Worst nightmare comes to life!

This is a discussion on Worst nightmare comes to life! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Today, my Nexus One took a tumble onto the hard concrete floor. It just slipped out of my hand right onto its face....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst nightmare comes to life!

Worst nightmare comes to life!

Today, my Nexus One took a tumble onto the hard concrete floor. It just slipped out of my hand right onto its face.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

My condolences. Ouch!
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

I need a crack free case! Any suggestions? O.o

OMG. Rip.

Edit: what are your options? Do you have to buy a new phone or can you get the screen replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by mamatee View Post
    OMG. Rip.

Edit: what are your options? Do you have to buy a new phone or can you get the screen replaced.
    Well I have the Protection Plan that I am paying monthly for. But I still need to pay the $130 deductible, which is a load of BS. I found a friend can fix it for me free of charge, so I am going to buy the screen (I hope this is the correct one: OEM Google Nexus One Touch Screen digitizer glass USA - eBay (item 320496518755 end time Apr-02-10 14:52:38 PDT)) and have him fix it for me.

I am so mad this happened But now my next dilemma is, what if this happens again? The screen is so fragile. I need a new case, anyone have any suggestions? I was using the Amzer argyle plastic one at the time with absolutely no screen protection

strange, I dropped mine however it was only about 2 inches onto my desk at work. Theres a small crack running the same direction, though not nearly is bad. I am curious as to why there both the the upper left corner, as i have seen many of these cracked in the same place.

Quote Originally Posted by natehinn View Post
    strange, I dropped mine however it was only about 2 inches onto my desk at work. Theres a small crack running the same direction, though not nearly is bad. I am curious as to why there both the the upper left corner, as i have seen many of these cracked in the same place.
    Well i have dropped it a few times before, like you only inches or onto carpet. But this time, it was about a 4 foot drop, and onto the concrete parking lot and its on the right corner, just too sad, it break my heart.

OOooh, so sad for you. Hope you can get it fixed at a cost as low as possible. Good luck.

God I would dread that, and right when I was about to get one of those Barely There cases, having second thoughts now...

Dropping $600 nexus = fail.

I dropped my nexus onto the cement once, but I had my Seidio innocase that protected the screen.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links