Got My Nexus One Today!!! **ROGERS**

This is a discussion on Got My Nexus One Today!!! **ROGERS** within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So I went over to the states today to pick up my Nexus One, I opened it up and put my Sim in while my ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got My Nexus One Today!!! **ROGERS**

Got My Nexus One Today!!! **ROGERS**

So I went over to the states today to pick up my Nexus One, I opened it up and put my Sim in while my Bro was driving, and I got 5 bars to Rogers, but Data or MMS wasn't working, for some odd reason it didn't download the correct APN settings when I first booted it, so I had to do it manually, but I can say now it works PERFECTLY fine after using the whole day, I don't have the Edge/3G problem, it stays on 3G all the time, battery doesn't drain quick either, there is no purple tint on my screen, the colours are crisppp. All in all so far I am in love with it after selling my iPhone, and to those that say the keyboard is hard to use, well after using the iPhone for about 2 years this keyboard is pretty much the same but a bit better.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Awesome! I get mine tomorrow. Hope the experience it just as good or better.

Also got my nexus today and using it on the rogers network. Hands down the best phone I've ever had.
    Hate that I can't get my yahoo but gmail is better anyway.
    Only keyboard issue I had was when pressing "tap to compose" it would not register. I had to click the trackball (which I don't hate by the way) .. works fine now as I get used to the keyboard more. I think I was using my nail/tip too much and I seems to like a little more skin.

Also having 0 problems with 3g. 2 bars in my apartment but everything still moving along nicely.

Love to see fellow Canadian nexus users.

damn, the envy will consume me!!!! i want the n1, but i dont have the money atm... and im a college student and i dont have enough time to work >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Budske View Post
    damn, the envy will consume me!!!! i want the n1, but i dont have the money atm... and im a college student and i dont have enough time to work >.<
    Don't worry, by the time you get some cash together, we'll all be envious of your new phone lol, at the rate they're being pumped out now

But seriously, good to see the N1 is working out for you guys !

Quote Originally Posted by mamatee View Post
    Only keyboard issue I had was when pressing "tap to compose" it would not register. I had to click the trackball (which I don't hate by the way) .. works fine now as I get used to the keyboard more. I think I was using my nail/tip too much and I seems to like a little more skin.

You can also use the 'speak to text', I find it works very well....

Yea they need to fix the sensitivity where you tap to compose and the bottons on the bottom of the screen so it is more like the Droid. I can live with it, but it would be nice to get fixed.

Does any one know how to tether the Nexus one with a laptop?

Quote Originally Posted by Oalhindi View Post
    Does any one know how to tether the Nexus one with a laptop?
    Get PDANet from the market. It works!

I'm trying to tether my Nexus one. It;s rooted and when I try to tether, I get a message unsupported kernel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links