Empty Box Delivered

This is a discussion on Empty Box Delivered within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by brbubba Glad it got sorted out. Would have been nice to hear a little more detailed explanation though. Well, I called to ...

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Empty Box Delivered

Quote Originally Posted by brbubba View Post
    Glad it got sorted out. Would have been nice to hear a little more detailed explanation though.
    Well, I called to report this on Friday, and they told me they would be opening up an escalation to figure it out. Then on Monday i call again because I haven't even received a claim number or anything and they guys stays in the line with me getting my information and all and as Soon as i hang up I receive an email with a number for my claim. The thing is the guy at Google tell me to call DHL to file a claim. I go ahead and do that and they get all my info and tell me they will be calling me back with details...its 2pm already and I haven't heard from them so I call back and they tell me since google was the one that made the shipment and the charges where on their account with them that they should be the ones to make the claim....

I call back to google and explain this all over again with the DHL details, and they put it on the notes and tell me they will be contacting me in about 72hrs or 1 business week....Wednesday I call again (yup I'm being an Ass I know) to see if they have any details....the boy at Google tells me they are waiting a reply from DHL thats all the info they have....so i explain to him that I'm out of 590 bucks cuz my CC was already charged, that I had to borrow a phone cuz the other one i had broke and thats why I order the Nexus One and that I don't think that they will refund the interest my CC was accumulating Until I waited for them to investigate....he says to me that well thats all there is to it that I have to wait....

And I was like ok (already preparing a letter to my CC for investigation and claim), and the thing is the guy says the worst possible thing (since all calls are recorded) and states that google doesn't have a written procedure to deal with missing/lost items....and so today I was planning on giving them another call tomorrow (yup to be an ass again, but c'mon its 590 dollars we are talking about here) and I receive and email which they let me know they refunded my CC....

This is bad because #1 I don't know whatever happened to the phone I Ordered, #2 if they keep having problems with DHL why don't they switch or at least let you choose Courier, and #3 either Internal Controls at google or at the Courier are not working properly.

I'm an auditor, I know how process and internal controls in the companies work and they are having a deficiency in one of those departments.

P.S. sorry for the bad writing, i'm trying to write fast lol

Call Google again and inquire if they are willing to ship by other means. (btw, these units are shipped by HTC through a warehouse, not actually from Google, but it would be interesting to here Google's response to the question, especially since they 'have no written procedure for failed delivery'-it's HTC's fulfillment issue).

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Call Google again and inquire if they are willing to ship by other means.
    Sounds goog, i'll see if they are able to, bu if they are as stiff as they were when i inquire about details of the claim, don't think it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cantix View Post
    Sounds goog, i'll see if they are able to, bu if they are as stiff as they were when i inquire about details of the claim, don't think it will happen.
    Agree. Since it's HTC's (or even potentially another third-party's) fulfillment issue, it would be good to get it on Google's record that a fix needs to happen somewhere. HTC won't fulfill an shipment without a completed Google order, so the order itself needs to dictate the shipping method/details if they need to veer away from norms (DHL for non-contiguous/international). If you don't get satisfaction from Tier 1 support, ask to escalate your issue, and keep us posted! G'Luck!

Good one.... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Goggles View Post
    Good one.... lol
    lol, typo!! my bad!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links