Empty Box Delivered

This is a discussion on Empty Box Delivered within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; 7 days? wow....

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Empty Box Delivered

7 days? wow.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

That really sucks - I do know that during the first month when the N1's were first getting shipped out, there were several reports of stolen phones in transit.

My Nexus One was stolen during transit. - Android Help

My3cents.com - DHL Complaint - DHL allow their packge to be stolen, nexus one phone delivery

Quote Originally Posted by ksoze View Post
    That really sucks - I do know that during the first month when the N1's were first getting shipped out, there were several reports of stolen phones in transit.

My Nexus One was stolen during transit. - Android Help

My3cents.com - DHL Complaint - DHL allow their packge to be stolen, nexus one phone delivery
    Thanks for the links, and I should say to everyone who has posted a reply, thanks for your support and advice. I've been Googling DHL complaints and saw a few other similar posts but nothing specific to the Nexus One.

I didn't hear anything today, and I was soooo busy I couldn't get a chance to call DHL; I will call them 1st thing tomorrow morning. If DHL drags their feet on this, I've been advised by my sister who is a homicide detective in Hamilton, ON to contact the RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) to have them investigate it as it was an international shipment.

When I was waiting for my phone I contacted dhl a few times. The girl I spoke to said "wow Google must be having a big sale" I asked why and she said they've seen a Lot of these packages in the last week. I guess a stupid (as every package is scanned and tracked by location, driver) driver got smart And thought no one would notice this one phone.

I feel bad for you but I am confident every thing will work out as the point of their tracking system is for accountability.

Good luck.

shoot me a pm and ill give ya my order # if you would like so you can get ahold of them fools and try to get a supervisor on the phone.....

3xL
    Ooh shyt. Its on now!

Do what you can at this point. Its not likely that Google or DHL will want to move quickly on this. I would push Google and DHL every day multiple times a day until action is actually taken.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

lol I know someone that works at a delivery place in brampton and would totally do this

Quote Originally Posted by chach View Post
    lol I know someone that works at a delivery place in brampton and would totally do this
    Got a name? ha.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chach View Post
    Got a name? ha.
    Message board user name on a different forum lol

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links