Empty Box Delivered

This is a discussion on Empty Box Delivered within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by chach Originally Posted by jaeisber Originally Posted by chach lol I know someone that works at a delivery place in brampton and ...

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Empty Box Delivered

Quote Originally Posted by chach View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaeisber View Post
    lol I know someone that works at a delivery place in brampton and would totally do this
    Got a name? ha.
    Message board user name on a different forum lol
    Look for the person that is suffering from stomach pains and keeps running to the restroom.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post

Got a name? ha.
    Message board user name on a different forum lol
    Look for the person that is suffering from stomach pains and keeps running to the restroom.
    Oh yes...the eternal Diarrhea curse
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Just spoke with DHL again. Now my missing phone has become part of a larger investigation within their company, as many similar occurrences have been found/reported. I don't know how long this is going to take, but I'm expecting it to be ongoing for a while. I probably won't get a refund for weeks and meanwhile I'm out a phone. Sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mur3 View Post
    Just spoke with DHL again. Now my missing phone has become part of a larger investigation within their company, as many similar occurrences have been found/reported. I don't know how long this is going to take, but I'm expecting it to be ongoing for a while. I probably won't get a refund for weeks and meanwhile I'm out a phone. Sucks.
    I would be talking to Google and DHL demanding to talk to the highest person possible and demanding that they give you a refund or a new phone as this is an inconvenience to you and not your fault.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

I would be talking to Google and DHL demanding to talk to the highest person possible and demanding that they give you a refund or a new phone as this is an inconvenience to you and not your fault.
    Absolutely! This really isn't your fault. They should be compensating you with a new phone whilst DHL continue their investigation.

Do you by any chance have your tracking info? If you could post it that would help.
    That really sucks, and I hope I don't have the same issue... getting delivered to Kingston, but seems to be stuck in Hamilton.
    Keep pushing them and get your money back ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by adztaylor View Post
    Absolutely! This really isn't your fault. They should be compensating you with a new phone whilst DHL continue their investigation.
    I've sent several e-mails today to both DHL and Google demanding refunds and a new phone respectively. Of course I haven't heard anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by adztaylor View Post

I've sent several e-mails today to both DHL and Google demanding refunds and a new phone respectively. Of course I haven't heard anything yet.
    Emails will not cut it. Those are easily ignored and deleted. You need to start making phone calls to any and all numbers you can find for DHL and Google to force them to let you speak with a manager. Phone calls are much more annoying because you actually have to talk to someone and they are generally recorded so blowing you off is usually not an option
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Seek advice from your credit card company. They probably see this more frequently than either DHL or Google. They will lay the law of the land and tell you who is ultimately responsible. They may also offer to do a payment trackback, thereby revoking a payment from the "merchant" and let the merchant deal with the problem for not fulfilling the service. You didn't pay Google and DHL separately. You paid Google, so Google is responsible for "ensuring" delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by donkeyman View Post
    Seek advice from your credit card company. They probably see this more frequently than either DHL or Google. They will lay the law of the land and tell you who is ultimately responsible. They may also offer to do a payment trackback, thereby revoking a payment from the "merchant" and let the merchant deal with the problem for not fulfilling the service. You didn't pay Google and DHL separately. You paid Google, so Google is responsible for "ensuring" delivery.
    Definitely do this! This is completely true. Credit cards have these kinds of benefits and people rarely use them. This is the type of situation they will take your side on. And IMO, it is Google's responsibility to get the product you paid them for to your doorstep. They can blame DHL but to you it should be no different from another situation where they simply never sent you the phone. They need to put a phone that you already paid them for in your hand ASAP.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links