Empty Box Delivered

This is a discussion on Empty Box Delivered within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; WOW I feel sorry for you guys, I ordered mine last week late Thursday arrived Monday (Hamilton/Toronto area) morning, everything fine just found the duty ...

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Empty Box Delivered

WOW I feel sorry for you guys, I ordered mine last week late Thursday arrived Monday (Hamilton/Toronto area) morning, everything fine just found the duty taxes a bit much, $80 bucks (Canadian), I thought under NAFTA electronics were exempt from import taxes ? I hope you get your issue resolved soon.

Quote Originally Posted by locus View Post
    WOW I feel sorry for you guys, I ordered mine last week late Thursday arrived Monday (Hamilton/Toronto area) morning, everything fine just found the duty taxes a bit much, $80 bucks (Canadian), I thought under NAFTA electronics were exempt from import taxes ? I hope you get your issue resolved soon.
    There is no import tax. What you are paying for is goods and service tax. You have to pay for those whether your product is covered under free trade or not.

Not to get off the topic -- I just posted a message on the forum with my issue with Google/HTC. I ordered my ATT N1 last week and must've had a refurb model for someone's microSD card was in my phone!

I'm getting a replacement but still.....$500 for a refurb?

You should call Google directly and complain! They should be giving you something for your trouble. It's good customer service to do so.

For questions about your existing order, please contact Nexus One support from Google at 1-888-48-NEXUS (63987). Open daily from 7:00 am EST to 10:00 pm EST.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwacker View Post
    Not to get off the topic -- I just posted a message on the forum with my issue with Google/HTC. I ordered my ATT N1 last week and must've had a refurb model for someone's microSD card was in my phone!

I'm getting a replacement but still.....$500 for a refurb?
    Correct me if Im wrong...and I very well could be since I Dont have an N1...but doesnt the N1 come with a 4GB micro-SD card in it?
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Correct!!

Unless I got ripped off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post
    Correct!!

Unless I got ripped off.
    haha...ok. Just making sure Im not going crazy here.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Yes. I apologize for the confusion. After checking out some messages on the forum, I realized the N1 comes with a SD card. However, the confusion started when the SD card was crammed into the SIM slot and I was unable to insert my SIM card.

So it appears I did not get a refurb phone.....just someone at the factory inserted the SD into the wrong slot and forced me to get a new phone since I was unable to insert my SIM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwacker View Post
    Yes. I apologize for the confusion. After checking out some messages on the forum, I realized the N1 comes with a SD card. However, the confusion started when the SD card was crammed into the SIM slot and I was unable to insert my SIM card.

So it appears I did not get a refurb phone.....just someone at the factory inserted the SD into the wrong slot and forced me to get a new phone since I was unable to insert my SIM.
    No worries...it happens. Thats unfortunate about the SD in SIM slot though. And it is possible that you go a refurb if the SD was in the SIM slot.
    Bought the AT&T N1.

Might have some news now. I was out but my wife took a call from the police in Brampton, ON. Apparently a bunch of arrests were made today in the US involving thefts of DHL packages. Waiting for a call pack from the officer in charge. I will update later.

Maybe I will get a phone after all, or at least my money back.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links