Empty Box Delivered

This is a discussion on Empty Box Delivered within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I got my package from DHL today and when I opened it the white Nexus One box was there. I proceeded to open it and ...

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Empty Box Delivered

Empty Box Delivered

I got my package from DHL today and when I opened it the white Nexus One box was there. I proceeded to open it and it was completely empty!!! WTF!?! Has anyone had this happen to them before or heard of it?

I called Google and the rep said that she'll submit an 'Escalation Form' to her superiors and I should here back within 72 hours.

I think I'm screwed here. The package from DHL doesn't look tampered with at all, but who knows if someone got in it. I know one thing, I'll never have anything shipped again with them just in case.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

so how's it now? any compensation?

If the Nexus goes on line... Google or carrier can trace it by the IME code which will be the same number on the white box.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonsensical86 View Post
    so how's it now? any compensation?
    DHL will do an "inspection" on the box. The bottom of the cardboard box does appear to have been opened and retaped. I'll update as we go, but I think someone just stole it enroute.

that's bad! i am planning to get my nexus one next month and i am from Singapore.

I'm sorry! I've had packages come in the mail where they had been ripped open/contents removed.

It might take awhile, because the seller (Google) has to file a claim with their shipping company (DHL).

If you talk to customer service, MAKE them send you a new replacement phone. Don't let them make you wait around for claims to be sent and whatnot, because its not your fault, but the shipper service's.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

It is also possible that someone returned an empty package to Google/HTC and that's what they sent you thinking it was an unopened Nexus One.

****..that really sucks man! Good luck. Hope everything is resolved quikely.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Yeah so here's the lastest. Google says talk to DHL, we shipped the phone it's not our fault.

The box was opened on the bottom and retaped after the Nexus One box was emptied and then retaped with, get this, DHL tape that actually has the code YYZ-670 on it which is the Brampton, Ontario DHL hub! I took the whole package to my local DHL office in Kingston, and the manager looked at it and took photocopies (he wanted to keep everything, but I said, no that's my $656 empty box). He was the one that confirmed it was opened at the DHL hub.

Even if they do find the phone, I don't want it back - who knows what has been done to it. I'll send it back to Google or just take the money from DHL.

When I order the phone again, I'm going have it sent to a US post office I use in Detroit and have someone go pick it up for me.

Be careful folks if you order this phone into Ontario.

By the way, what are the contents of the Nexus One box when shipped so I know what to account for if DHL finds something? I want to have everything to send back to Google for a full credit. (Like I'm ever going to see something). Thanks.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links