Best case for Nexus One?

This is a discussion on Best case for Nexus One? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; [QUOTE=ootherocoo;31839]I'll go with case-mate "barely there". I had the Innocase II and loved it, but I needed less bulk. The Barely There works great for ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best case for Nexus One?

Talking

[QUOTE=ootherocoo;31839]I'll go with case-mate "barely there". I had the Innocase II and loved it, but I needed less bulk. The Barely There works great for me, and adds very very very little added bulk or weight.

Oh wow! Thank you for posting these pics! I think that I will consider getting this case! =D (If the N1 ever decides to come out for Verizon >.<).

I love my innocase however the purple case is much EDIT BY ADMIN looking in person.

JimMariner
    Please refrain from posting comments that may offend people. Be a bit more Politcal, and essentually NICE in the forums !

Thank You !!!

I am still looking for a transparent clear case for my Nexus One. I don't like the silicon or rubber cases since they make it harder to take the phone out of my pocket (same with putting it back in). A gel case is probably better. But all gel cases I've seen have a design pattern on the back (mostly checker style designs). I wish I could find a totally clear gel case :S

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links