Since it looks official... here's the Nexus S section

This is a discussion on Since it looks official... here's the Nexus S section within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; +1 :D Originally Posted by Sheanzy The Nexus S is a joke and it'll be more of a joke if it becomes the next dev ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Since it looks official... here's the Nexus S section

+1 :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sheanzy View Post
    The Nexus S is a joke and it'll be more of a joke if it becomes the next dev phone. I'll stick with my Nexus One .
    Quote Originally Posted by a.rivera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chris6278 View Post
    Looks like a shiney turd. No thanx. I just hope HTC releases a true nexus 2 in the future
    Well said, Chris, it looks too plastic, thats why N1 is the one and only.:nexusx:

"Shiny turd" lol. I'd still stick with my Nexus One. Nexus 2 should have at least twice the awesome and power of Nexus One. That is an eye opener (pocket-burner).

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    "You don't know the power of the dark side!"

I'm starting to get the impression that Google really doesn't know what they are doing with phones. They have an awesome product, but the Nexus S looks like a regurgitated Galaxy S that got warped.

The N1 was/is an incredible phone that was marketed horribly. HTC is a pretty chintzy company and i get the impression that the combination of HTC not doing some things google wanted and the super amoled screen of Samsungs has caused them to go that route, but this new phone looks like crap!

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Well I can't wait for a AT&T version to come out. Even though I doubt it will, but will be happy if Nexus S can hit all the carriers as the Galaxy S did. I will be all over it.
    Androidfied.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links