The Nexus S??

This is a discussion on The Nexus S?? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; This is the Nexus S -- Engadget It looks... well, no comments...

Thread: The Nexus S??

The Nexus S??

This is the Nexus S -- Engadget

It looks... well, no comments

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I know these are rumors for the nexus S but it is the same phone as the nexus two so please refer to this thread to post nexus two rumors thank you.

why no HTC? samsungs blow...

Samsungs do blow. they just look so unsophisticated. like that camera? it just looks outdated. you can just look at a nexus one and know its the real deal, nexus s not so much. I'll be sticking with HTC built phones.

Yep, I was very much hoping the new Nexus 2 would be a HTC + Google device. I don't like the looks of any Samsung device, made of all plastic and look very cheap. Granted the inners are all top shelf but when I consider a top of the line device plastic is not my first choice. The Nexus One IMO is the best looking device still out there and nothing feels better in the hand. I'm hoping the Nexus 2 looks much better up close and just maybe they are holding the real device under wraps and will surprise everyone with one slick phone. We can only hope.

i love the nexus 1 but whatever the google ceo es had at the web 2.0 meeting im gonna get it and really get it if its got dual core if it does the things gotta be a powerhouse. i would rather have htc make it but if its gonna have the nexus name its gotta be solid build to tote that name on it so we shall see soon. oh yea i played with that galaxy tab for tmo and that thing is solid very impressed but will wait for a wifi only and next gen should have samoled on it. later

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links