is it me or does the nexus S look ugly?

This is a discussion on is it me or does the nexus S look ugly? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; For a company thats always made slick looking electronic devices for as long as I remember you do make a good point there lol, its ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: is it me or does the nexus S look ugly?

For a company thats always made slick looking electronic devices for as long as I remember you do make a good point there lol, its all profit as far as they see it.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    I'm really confused as to why people think this phone is sooo ugly. I don't understand. There's not that much that stands out from standard looking touch screen phones. I mean is it just because Samsung made it? Or that it's plastic that no one personally has even held? I mean agreed is missing that lack luster appearance, but I just don't understand why it's considered so "ugly" I'm sensing a little bias opinions on some of these comments. The phone hasn't been released, no one has played with it, and no one knows the final out come of the specs till it's fully officially released from Samsung/Google. And trust me, you say it's ugly, but you'll be getting it.
    Androidfied.

No bias from me. I'm a fan of Samsung, hence the big dissapointment. They know how to make slick looking devices. I'm not too fussed about material made for it. I 80% wouldn't buy it so far i just can't take the look unless there is things I'm not seeing, but i would buy just on the strength of gingerbread. With the effort HTC & apple put into the cosmetics of their smartphones,Samsung left me hanging here.

I can admit that I am slightly bias here. I've never once had a good experience with a samsung phone. I just feel like with the name samsung automatically comes with ugly, and cheap hardware, but like I said I am completely bias about this, and hope they are able to prove me wrong.
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    IMPO, Samsung is using the same plastic they do all their electronics. That plastic by the look is the same plastic they use on their high end televisions, sort of as their signature design look. And from the cheap plastic of their not so smart phones this is a huge improvement.

I'll keep final judgment when I actually hold one in my hand. I was kinda bias at first cause I absolutely hated previous Samsung not so smart phones. But I also admitted that the Galaxy S, not touched by Carriers, is a superb, underrated phone. Hands down.
    Androidfied.

+

=

Perfect christmas for me

Do the glasses have to do with anything or is it just because they are something you want?

To me the NS is not ugly at all after seeing on the W2S. Plus, I think the all black design of it will look cool along will the oakleys everytime I use the phone and bring it over to my ear.

What I dislike most is the design on the back. I will admit I really like the front.
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    I'm really confused as to why people think this phone is sooo ugly. I don't understand. There's not that much that stands out from standard looking touch screen phones. I mean is it just because Samsung made it? Or that it's plastic that no one personally has even held? I mean agreed is missing that lack luster appearance, but I just don't understand why it's considered so "ugly" I'm sensing a little bias opinions on some of these comments. The phone hasn't been released, no one has played with it, and no one knows the final out come of the specs till it's fully officially released from Samsung/Google. And trust me, you say it's ugly, but you'll be getting it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links