is it me or does the nexus S look ugly?

This is a discussion on is it me or does the nexus S look ugly? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Obviously the OS will be really good, but is Samsung really serious with those ugly curves on it? Phone looks so big & chunky, in ...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: is it me or does the nexus S look ugly?

is it me or does the nexus S look ugly?

Obviously the OS will be really good, but is Samsung really serious with those ugly curves on it? Phone looks so big & chunky, in a negative way. Not that i have anything against large phones, i think desire HD is beautiful. Is it just me or should i go to specsavers?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    That's what the verdict has pretty much been on the appearance. That aside if they make a AT&T version I will for sure be picking one up.
    Androidfied.

I use to think it looked ugly but after seeing these pictures and the interview with Eric Schmidt today I have changed my mine

Pictures from the interview
    Eric Schmidt shows off a Nexus S at the Web 2.0 summit - Engadget Galleries

The phone looks pretty good!!! I like the curve it has to it!!

The whole samsung thing is what bothers me the most. To me it always looks and feels like they use really cheap plastic to make their phones.
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

Ya your right it does look pretty good when it is ``in the field´´ if you want to say it like that.

Quote Originally Posted by card0124 View Post
    The whole samsung thing is what bothers me the most. To me it always looks and feels like they use really cheap plastic to make their phones.
    Ya there is no argument there but this phone is not that bad compared to others I would actually say it looks good for cheep plastic.

Can't believe my nexus crashed soon after making this thread. Spent hours to get it back up and running. @Gone i hear what you are saying but put it next to a desire HD and the beauty contrast is more apparent. You just know the apple crew are loling right now. Obviously the OS will be nice but how did Google allow Samsung to put sumn so suspect looking under the nexus brand. I might have to wait for HTC to launch a decent gingerbread device coz i do like what's under the samsungs hood.

Here is a report about an LG phone which is now supposed to be the first dual core Android phone, at least according to the rumor du jour. Who knows which of these rumors turn out to be right (if any of them are), but I will say the LG is one damn good looking phone. Blows the Nexus S out of the water in my opinion.

Link to story

i was a little disappointed with the looks as well, i will just have to hang on to my n1 as long as possible. I am still in love with the trackball too. LOL
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

It doesn't look ugly, but I think it is the expectations people have for the name of "nexus". It does lack of "wow" factor.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links