new to this nexus s discussion....but

This is a discussion on new to this nexus s discussion....but within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Find previously had a nexus one. I had three of them for one month and it was my first android phone. I absolutely love to ...

Thread: new to this nexus s discussion....but

new to this nexus s discussion....but

Find previously had a nexus one. I had three of them for one month and it was my first android phone. I absolutely love to it's know I had some problems high truly believe that I had lemons.

On on switch to sprint n.C evo which was a fabulous phone but there customer service was terrible. And then I went back to t mobile and got the vibrant. I absolutely love the vibrant like you couldn't imagine until....

I stand.And still have the my touch for g which has got to be the best phone out there.

I doing this conversation because I look at the news everyday or nexus s. As you can see I am in to android phones. I am very excited about the nexus. s. I love android phones on a very mid level basis.

I said and I hope I came across I am very excited I don't mean to be a pessimist. However I have a couple of basic questions?. I realize the official specs r not out yet. How ever could someone tell me how is is that much better than the vibrant. And other than the gingerbread, how is it better than mytouch 4g. The credit card function will be a novelties just like the front facing camera. What is happening and how com sprint and Verizon are getting d 4.3 inch and the eight megapixel. Please help me get excited about this phone again.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Def not an ugly phone like other post. But why all the plastic. And the features are not mind blowing

I have to say I have the my touch 4g. And if the nexus s had this very body it would be awesome. Except wit a 4.3 inch screen

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links