Nexus S Official announcement

This is a discussion on Nexus S Official announcement within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Official Google Blog: Introducing Nexus S with Gingerbread Video included!...

Thread: Nexus S Official announcement

Nexus S Official announcement

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

disappointed in the spec because 1) no decent processor 2) no amazing screen resolution 3) no better camera

Don't get me wrong, it'll be an awesome phone like Nexus One but for current Nexus One owners, I don't think its worth the upgrade.
    Nothing is perfect, but we must not lose faith in perfection. If we did, everything would be a whole lot worse than it is now!

Not worth it, if im paying +500 bucks for a phone it has to be a complete upgrade. TEGRA 2 is right around the corner I can hold off till then. I dont need video chat that bad I see my wife enough during the day.

I'm screwed, I think it only supports Tmo 3G bands. I'm on AT&T and I can't switch. I need the 3 UMTS 850 MHz band for it to work on my country.

I really don't see this phone selling too well. The early adopters of these types of phones most likely already have nexus one's which has almost the same specs as this phone anyway. No hsdpa+, nor 3g for at&t will keep buyers away, as well as the steep price for a phone that is pretty much already available in a galaxy s phone. Google really let me down with this one.
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

I know I'm not going to run out and buy one...It really doesn't have much more than we all already have. I am however going to go touch one and see if it is as plasticy as all of the other Samsung phones.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links