Welcome to the Nexus S Forum!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the Nexus S Forum! within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; We would like to welcome everyone to the new Nexus S Forum on NexusOneForum.net. With the official announcement today from google on the next generation ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Nexus S Forum!

dandroid

Welcome to the Nexus S Forum!

We would like to welcome everyone to the new Nexus S Forum on NexusOneForum.net. With the official announcement today from google on the next generation Nexus, we felt it was only right to break out a few new sections dedicated to this phone.

With that said, Welcome all new Nexus S owners to the largest Google Nexus Phone Forum on the web!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Thanks for setting this up, Dan. While this device may not be the "second coming of Android", it IS a very exciting development!

Welcome, everyone! Nexus uber alles!!!

The camera is underwhelming as is this phone. I remember when the Nexus One came out it had the latest hardware. But that is not the case for new Nexus.

Welcome jacksonstewart. You definitely came to the right place!

Talking

Hi Everyone

Google Ne:nexusx:us S user here in Singapore!

I Pure Google E:nexusxerience

Cheers.....

Always glad to welcome a new member on to the forum hope you have a great time being a member of the community

Hello All,

I'm new to the Nexus craze. I got this phone quite by accident. I walked into Sprint to get my HTC Hero fixed and the guy said trash that phone get the HTC Epic. However when i went over to play with it I noticed it had moving parts which I absolutely didn't feel secure with having. So the representative said since you like the touch screen try the Nexus next to the Epic. I asked if it was Sprint since I had decided to go back to Samsung. He said yes and I walked out with a new phone and left that HTC in the store.

One feature I miss and don't seem to be able to fix is synching my facebook contacts to this phone. Is that not an option?

Laverne

Welcome!

To sync facebook contacts, make sure face book is set to sync in your accounts and sync settings, and you also need to set it up in the facebook app...

Nexus S contacts sync issue w/face book

Quote Originally Posted by danger-rat View Post

To sync facebook contacts, make sure face book is set to sync in your accounts and sync settings, and you also need to set it up in the facebook app...
    Thanks danger for your quick response first let me say I like your signature tag. (Pretty cool)
    I'm not tech savvy but I can find my way around a little bit, but this I'm at a lost. Sp please excuse my ignorance. First when you say "make sure face book is set to sync in your accounts" do you mean when I click on accounts I go to "link accounts" and select "google"?

Second: I have not clue what you mean when you say set it up in the face book app. I downloaded the app from the market. Oh wait I see what you are saying the same thing I do to sync my account I must do the same in the face book app?

I'm on my way to try it boy am I NERVOUS for my Nexus - :iphone:

Again thanks

You good now?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links