Welcome to the Nexus S Accessories Forum

This is a discussion on Welcome to the Nexus S Accessories Forum within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Welcome to the new section dedicated for all Nexus S Accessories talk. This area will contain discussions for Nexus S Cases, Nexus S Case Reviews, ...

Thread: Welcome to the Nexus S Accessories Forum

dandroid

Welcome to the Nexus S Accessories Forum

Welcome to the new section dedicated for all Nexus S Accessories talk. This area will contain discussions for Nexus S Cases, Nexus S Case Reviews, Nexus S Docking Stations, bluetooth add-ons and more.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Any idea of where can I found a Crystal clear protection and any cover for the Nexus S?

Thanks

I would suggest to wait till the Otterbox company comes out with their line. So far all I've seen is generic stuff online(and I say generic nicely). I hope they come out with an Otterbox cover and a window cradle for navigation like the droid.

i am hoping to find a simple and cheap cradle... anybody recently purchased one? if so, where?

Quote Originally Posted by lacsat View Post
    Any idea of where can I found a Crystal clear protection and any cover for the Nexus S?

Thanks
    I used to get all the accessories i needed on ebay, now the only site i trust are these guys to get me my mobile accessories they deffinately have the clear case your looking for.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links