Will Tzones work on the Nexus S?

This is a discussion on Will Tzones work on the Nexus S? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by ahfpired I bought a full price Nexus S (the launch day) and I was using it with my T-zones plan. After a ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Will Tzones work on the Nexus S?

Quote Originally Posted by ahfpired View Post
    I bought a full price Nexus S (the launch day) and I was using it with my T-zones plan. After a couple of days it stopped working, I had to restart my phone so the data could work. After a Week, it died... no restart, no network refresh, no different apns... anything made it work! I returned it today and go back to my galaxy i7500... I sold my Nexus One to buy the Nexus S! Duff luck! (Duff Man @TheSimpsons).

Don't know what to do... I love the Nexus S...

Do you know if this has happened to anyone else? Or could it just be a faulty phone that you got?

Quote Originally Posted by wannagotopopeyes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ahfpired View Post
    I bought a full price Nexus S (the launch day) and I was using it with my T-zones plan. After a couple of days it stopped working, I had to restart my phone so the data could work. After a Week, it died... no restart, no network refresh, no different apns... anything made it work! I returned it today and go back to my galaxy i7500... I sold my Nexus One to buy the Nexus S! Duff luck! (Duff Man @TheSimpsons).

Don't know what to do... I love the Nexus S...

Do you know if this has happened to anyone else? Or could it just be a faulty phone that you got?
    XDA Developers Forum is your answer... Nexus S doesn't work with T-Zones Data Plan...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links