seriously, can you use it outside?

This is a discussion on seriously, can you use it outside? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; has anything been found to increase visibility on the n1 outdoors or in bright light? i've had to resist throwing mine because of that (and ...

Thread: seriously, can you use it outside?

seriously, can you use it outside?

has anything been found to increase visibility on the n1 outdoors or in bright light? i've had to resist throwing mine because of that (and other reasons)

i hate apple, but when i watch my friends use their iphones outside i'm too embarrassed to bring my phone out into the open

is samsung any better than htc? i heard samsung makes bad phones.

with all the trouble i've had with my n1, i wish goog would just swap me out for an ns

g

hey, i can dream, cant i?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well I have no trouble using it outside but I like having it dark so when the light is high and the screen is over shined but the outside light it is just a little bit weird for me so ya it is harder for most people.

Samsung don`t make bad phone they just have cheep feeling plastic other than that they are just fine.

No offence but I don`t think Google will do that.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    The out visibility has been a big CON for the N1. I have to agree. It sucks outside in complete bright light. I believe the Super AMOLED is to have better visibility outside, but that only what I heard, not sure if it's true.
    Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    The out visibility has been a big CON for the N1. I have to agree. It sucks outside in complete bright light. I believe the Super AMOLED is to have better visibility outside, but that only what I heard, not sure if it's true.
    I can vouch for that my brother has a vibrant and it does allot better than my nexus one in sun light.

Just wait til summer, with that black phone..doubt you'll use it much outside, then.

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Just wait til summer, with that black phone..doubt you'll use it much outside, then.

Androidfied.

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIsTheTruth View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post

Enjoy your heap of melted Samsung! :rofl3:

well i also keep my n1 on the dimmest setting and no, i can NOT read it in bright light. at all. even if i'm in shade, but it's bright out, i cant see it.

it embarrasses me when i'm with my iphone pals. if i didnt hate apple....well....

g

i mean really

put it in auto mode if it senses to much light it will increase brightness i can see mine perfect outside with a lot of sun out or any kind of light..you can also buy a light deflector screen protector that helps a lot

i'll try that once i get my phone back from htc (currently in for repairs- AGAIN)

where can i find the screen protectors you're talking about? thanks for the ideas

gael

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links