NEXUS 'S for Malaysia market..?!?

This is a discussion on NEXUS 'S for Malaysia market..?!? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; since the 1st Nexus One get launch last year until today-now, there's still no Nexus One device to sell for Malaysia market. The closest country ...

Thread: NEXUS 'S for Malaysia market..?!?

Unhappy NEXUS 'S for Malaysia market..?!?

since the 1st Nexus One get launch last year until today-now, there's still no Nexus One device to sell for Malaysia market. The closest country would be Singapore? Does it mean, there will be no Nexus 'S for Malaysia also after it get launch for Asia market?

**at least, Nokia manage to get me the Nokia N900 after several time request due to earlier device - Nokia N800 & N810 not for sale at Asia/Malaysia market.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don't think it will come to Malaysia either... perhaps, if Tue Nexus S still offer toin Singapore, you will still have hope to get one for yourself. At least I got my Nexus One through Singapore channel.

Sorry guys but I think for you the only way to get a nexus S is going to be online.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Sorry guys but I think for you the only way to get a nexus S is going to be online.
    In that case, when will it open for online booking/purchase? Most important, it will not lock with operator/carier, right?

Uh sorry if I mislead you with my post because I don`t think Google want to go down that rout again when I said online I meant stuff like eBay.

Uh sorry if I mislead you with my post because I don`t think Google want to go down that rout again when I said online I meant stuff like eBay.
    Oh, ok.. BUT still pertaining to the same matter even though thru online purchase either via eBay or etc, etc.. "it will not lock with operator/carier, right?"

No the nexus S will be factory unlocked the only thing I would worry about it I were you is if the frequencies are right for your mobile provider other than that it will work. And on a side note I think that no nexus will ever be lock to a mobile provider.

No the nexus S will be factory unlocked the only thing I would worry about it I were you is if the frequencies are right for your mobile provider other than that it will work. And on a side note I think that no nexus will ever be lock to a mobile provider.
    That would be ok and just fine..i think Celcom Axiata-operator don't have any problem about it.

Thanx for your advice.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links