I've been spoiled by the Nexus One!

This is a discussion on I've been spoiled by the Nexus One! within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have loved my N1 for the many months I've had it. I, like many of you, am kind of disappointed in the Nexus S. ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've been spoiled by the Nexus One!

I've been spoiled by the Nexus One!

I have loved my N1 for the many months I've had it. I, like many of you, am kind of disappointed in the Nexus S. What new features does it have? A bit larger screen? Front facing camera? NFC? I don't want or need any of that :/

I wanted a faster processor and better screen resolution, and got neither. However, I cannot help but lust after this phone for two reasons. One, it does look pretty sexy. And two, jealousy... I have gotten accustomed to being first in line not only with Google and updates, but with ROMs, hacking, and development. I'm afraid to lose that! Why couldn't Google just come out with a sick nasty phone that I could actually justify forking out $529 for???

...wallow in pity with me.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hopefully Honeycomb is not too far from here bringing new resolutions and new processors. And hopefully there will be a Nexus TWO on that!

they have to go back with htc samung makes horrible ugly phones..htc makes way better ones

Quote Originally Posted by james_ortiz View Post
    they have to go back with htc samung makes horrible ugly phones..htc makes way better ones

samsung has been making phones a lot longer than htc, they know what they're doing. that's just biased fanboy talk

I agree. HTC>Samsung IMO
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

I'm spoiled because of the Nexus One build quality... it is so good and solid that you won't look back on any other phone anymore... but this Nexus S by Samsung, I doubt about their built quality. They build for fashion instead of the best quality... second Mic on Nexus One replaced with SW noise cancellation? What a joke!

google to be updated

nexus one should be upgraded to a better software than any other phone software ( nexus s) being d first ever ;P ........ but more or less sum engg. modifications must seperate it from the other gogle lineup .

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    People say HTC makes phones but samsung is number one in android sales with just the Galaxy S. That alone speaks volume.
    Androidfied.

Yes but samsung android phones are often marketed better than HTC android phones. I wonder how the GPS sensor is on this new Sammy...lol
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

To me I can see both sides of the build quality argument. On one side the look and screens on samsung are amazing, but you drop it, and well there is usually guaranteed damage. With htc the phone is solid. I've dropped my N1 from some high places, and barley notice any damage, but the touch screen on this phone is the worst I have ever had, and the resolution, and video play back is pretty far down the list as well.
    GO BRONCOS!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links