PASS. Give me the Nexus Two

This is a discussion on PASS. Give me the Nexus Two within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Well, from the very deepest part of my heart, I sincerely hope that the Nexus S is merely a stepping stone between the Nexus One ...

View Poll Results: Would you buy the full version?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Maybe

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PASS. Give me the Nexus Two

PASS. Give me the Nexus Two

Well, from the very deepest part of my heart, I sincerely hope that the Nexus S is merely a stepping stone between the Nexus One and the Nexus Two.

I feel like Honeycomb will bring about the Nexus Two. And I hope hope its only 3 or 4 months from now with all the features I want:

Better resolution, 3.7 - 4 inch screen, AMOLED
    Faster Processor
    4G
    Good Build
    Some sort of LED notification, with a trackball, optic trackpad, or even just a glow somewhere like nokia e71 or even more old school the Siemens M55
    HDMI out
    Expandable memory

All in favor of holding out for this device?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

This is no Nexus Two the Nexus S is the Nexus Two even google called it Nexus 2 until samsung decided they "don't like to be second"

Honeycomb is geared towards tablets so the device to showcase it will be a tablet not a phone....

Quote Originally Posted by Gone View Post
    This is no Nexus Two the Nexus S is the Nexus Two even google called it Nexus 2 until samsung decided they "don't like to be second"

Honeycomb is geared towards tablets so the device to showcase it will be a tablet not a phone....
    so you are saying that honeycomb wont be availiable on smartphones? i highly doubt that. and if it is, and it is released at a later date, it will be sure to have updates. and i think if there is a new nexus phone that comes along (seeing as it will be a whole new number android 3.0) it will have some of these updates and probably a better screen resolution.

and even if its a nexus 3 or just a nexus H i dont care, im holding out... i think greatness is just around the corner

No it will be on smart phones, but the main focal point in honeycomb is to make android more tablet friendly so there won't be a phone to showcase honeycombs abilities there will be a tablet....

No it will be on smart phones, but the main focal in honeycomb is to make android more tablet friendly so there won't be a phone to showcase honeycombs abilities there will be a tablet....
    my dreams are shattered >.< :suicide2:

...i believe you... but i hope youre wrong

Yeah I don't see another nexus phone happening until Q4 2011 or Q1 2012. Google is not the type of company to just release a phone there has to be a reason behind it...

Yeah I don't see another nexus phone happening until Q4 2011 or Q1 2012. Google is not the type of company to just release a phone there has to be a reason behind it...
    ... thats what i was afraid of... BUT! they will need a dev phone or a flagship phone... right? or do you think it will be the nexus s from here on out? if so, i may hafta get it... i cant be second in line! im spoilt by my N1

Lol yeah the Nexus S is fully capable of running honeycomb and on...The Nexus S IS googles new flagship phone..which means it will get all the tasty google treats from here on out!!!

Lol yeah the Nexus S is fully capable of running honeycomb and on...The Nexus S IS googles new flagship phone..which means it will get all the tasty google treats from here on out!!!
    well you are lucky, seeing as youre on tmo. there is no 3G even with ATT... i may just have to switch from ATT. do you have unlimited data with TMO and is it truly unlimited? cuz i have it with ATT before they switched to the tiered plan and i wanna keep it.i dont plan on upgrading with att so i never have to mess with my plan.

Yes I have unlimited data, and I think they cap it off at 5gb so it's not true unlimited...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links