looking for a mobile phone

This is a discussion on looking for a mobile phone within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi there I want to buy smart phone to gift to someoneWhich need to be attractive and stylish with awesome sound quality(heavy bass). Long lasting ...

Thread: looking for a mobile phone

Junior Member sheldon.hafner@yahoo.in's Avatar

looking for a mobile phone

Hi there I want to buy smart phone to gift to someoneWhich need to be attractive and stylish with awesome sound quality(heavy bass). Long lasting battery backup and need to be light weight and expandable memory,that includes scheduling business meetings, tracking family’s schedule, reading email, or surfing the website.So please recommend me the best..............

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Wait - you come to the nexus one forum asking for which phone we think will be the best for your needs? Well, I appreciate your candor sir (or madam), but I think you know what I'm going to say. The nexus one is an awesome phone, which if you are lucky enough to be able to get hold of one, will probably meet all your needs. I don't think many people on this forum have physically played with the new nexus s phone, so I can't really comment on what that is like, sorry.

I will be getting my Nexus S by Monday and I can't wait. The Nexus One was my favorite phone and I do miss it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links