American Nexus S in Europe: Language Question

This is a discussion on American Nexus S in Europe: Language Question within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; hello, my first question on nexusoneforum: i ordered a nexus s from america but i'm from belgium. is it possible to change the language to ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Nexus S in Europe: Language Question

American Nexus S in Europe: Language Question

hello,

my first question on nexusoneforum:

i ordered a nexus s from america but i'm from belgium. is it possible to change the language to dutch in the american phone?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the nexus one forum (or are we calling it nexus one/nexus S forum now or just nexus forum:confused Anyway welcome aboard

As for changing the language it should work but I just don`t know if Dutch is an available language on the phone. And since it’s not out yet we won`t know till someone buys it.

nielsvg : where dis you (or will you) buy it?

I don`t think he bought it I think he just pre-ordered it form best buy, am I right?

Well pre ordered aren't open yet

Quote Originally Posted by sausalito View Post
    nielsvg : where dis you (or will you) buy it?

i didnt preorder it because it's not possible. but i know someone who had a restaurant next to a best buy shop. and is going there on thursday to buy one.

if you buy a phone in belgium they have almost every language and you can switch it perfectly

now was my question if the american nexus s has standard dutch language installed?

If Android is identical to the other with Nexus will natively in about 15 languages, they are in the system.My Nexus One T-mobile , as the dutch and also the french language . . .

Quote Originally Posted by kalimero View Post
    If Android is identical to the other with Nexus will natively in about 15 languages, they are in the system.My Nexus One T-mobile , as the dutch and also the french language . . .

hey Kalimero,

ik zie dat je ook van belgie bent. en is je nexus one een amerikaans toestel?

Ja, ik heb twee, een Google an een T-Mobile Nexus, ze de meest voorkomende talen had, had ik ook een Desire HTC Holanda en ze waren ook talen, waaronder Duits, maar raar als 'Frans ( Luxemburg)''Frans (Frankrijk) '. . .

Excuse my Nederland but i translate with google and i remenber my years of school . . .

Amitiès

ok so it should have the dutch language on the american device

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links