Nexus S with T-mobile Contract

This is a discussion on Nexus S with T-mobile Contract within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; is the Nexus S will be unlocked to if i get it with T-Mobile contract just as the nexus 1 or is it gonna be ...

Thread: Nexus S with T-mobile Contract

Nexus S with T-mobile Contract

is the Nexus S will be unlocked to if i get it with T-Mobile contract just as the nexus 1 or is it gonna be locked to T-mobile and we have to get an unlock code for it

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

the phone is unlocked and comes unlocked

Even if your phone is locked by your carrier, you can always contact them to obtain the unlock code after you have the phone for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox View Post
    Even if your phone is locked by your carrier, you can always contact them to obtain the unlock code after you have the phone for a while.
    Ya 40 days I believe is what the guy said when we called for my brothers vibrant.

well just to keep u guys posted i got my Nexus S today with the 2 year ciontract and it's unlocked u don't need an unlock code or anything out of the box unlocked for any carrier Sweet

Don't get too excited about its being unlocked. Yes you can use it with ATT or other GSM countries (Asia, Europe ) for voice. For data, you get only GPRS or EDGE. 3G wont work.

Why dont u do some researches b4 u post something it wont work with att 3g but it will work on 3g anywhere in europe because they use the 2100mhz band not like att 1900 mhz band

In the UK you can get a SIM only deal for your unlocked phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links