Will the nexus S support Swedish keyboard?

This is a discussion on Will the nexus S support Swedish keyboard? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello everyone! I have read trough some of the threads on this forum and it feels pretty cool. I have a question of huge importance. ...

Thread: Will the nexus S support Swedish keyboard?

Will the nexus S support Swedish keyboard?

Hello everyone! I have read trough some of the threads on this forum and it feels pretty cool.

I have a question of huge importance. I am probably getting a Nexus S from the states within a week or so. I know that the OS does not support Swedish, but that is ok.

Is it possible to switch to a Swedish keyboard though? I need the characters "".

Thank you!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I don`t think you will be able to because the nexus S will not be sold in Sweden so they don't need to have that language and since it was not included in the nexus one I don't think you will be able to get it. The only option I can think of is a third party keyboard that would support that language.

OKay, thank for the answer. I have been using the Iphone for over 2 years now but i really want to try android. Is it common and easy to download 3rd party keyboards?

Ya third party keyboards are just like app, well actually they are apps. The only problem you may encounter is finding one that has the language you are looking for. One question for you is, are there any android devices available in Sweden if not they I am not sure you will find a keyboard supporting that language.

Okay, thanks. There are plenty of android devices for the Swedish market. in fact i believe that we have almost all of them, except for the google phones. Thanks again.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links