So who's picking a Nexus S up tomorrow?

This is a discussion on So who's picking a Nexus S up tomorrow? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Who's going out early to pick one up tomorrow? I don't think any of the Best Buys in my area will have them in stock ...

Thread: So who's picking a Nexus S up tomorrow?

dandroid

So who's picking a Nexus S up tomorrow?

Who's going out early to pick one up tomorrow? I don't think any of the Best Buys in my area will have them in stock I've been on the phone calling around with no luck tonight... Most said to check back next week???

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i will..

i read somewhere that EVERY store will have at minimum 4 in stock.. and those which resell tmobile will have 70 in stock..

good luck!

I am even though I have ATT. All BB stores will have them I called mine this evening and their shipment is to arrive at 6am tomorrow.

I love my Nexus One, but dammit, I can't help it! I'm going to get one before work!

Damm it
    Here in the UK we can't get ours till Monday
    Carphonewarehouse are despatching mine Monday 20th

Rob

I'm here at bestbuy Chicago, one of the main ones with T-Mobile that will carry 70+ units, it's 7:30 and I'm the only one here. Pretty sure there will not be a shortage.

Prolly waitin' til after Christmas. You can buy it online unlocked at this URL: Google - Nexus S Mobile Phone - Black (T-Mobile) - GT-I9020T

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links