Best Buy announces Free Overnight Shipping on Nexus S

This is a discussion on Best Buy announces Free Overnight Shipping on Nexus S within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Best Buy Mobile Announces Free Overnight Shipping for Online Purchases of Nexus S Consumers can demo Nexus S in all Best Buy and Best Buy ...

Thread: Best Buy announces Free Overnight Shipping on Nexus S

dandroid

Best Buy announces Free Overnight Shipping on Nexus S

Best Buy Mobile Announces Free Overnight Shipping for Online Purchases of Nexus S

Consumers can demo Nexus S in all Best Buy and Best Buy mobile locations on Dec. 16; free overnight shipping for online orders

MINNEAPOLIS, Dec. 15, 2010 – Best Buy Mobile today announced free overnight shipping for online purchases of Nexus S to celebrate the exclusive launch of the highly anticipated smart phone on Dec. 16. Online sales of Nexus S begin at 8 a.m. Eastern time to coincide with the opening of Best Buy stores on the East Coast. The free shipping offer runs through Dec. 22. Our standard shipping terms apply and can be found here.

“We couldn’t think of a better way to celebrate the exclusive launch of Nexus S for our online customers than to offer free overnight shipping,” said Andy Heddle, head of online and direct sales for Best Buy Mobile. “People can check out the phone for themselves in our stores and then order the phone online right there at the store if need be or from the comfort of their home or office. Our aim is to make sure as many people as possible can get Nexus S in the quickest and easiest way”.

For more information on Best Buy Mobile and Nexus S, please see www.BestBuy.com/Mobile or Best Buy Mobile Magazine ? Cell phone and smartphone news, reviews and videos |. You can also call the dedicated Nexus S Help Line at 1-866-813-2021.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Went online at 5am (8am EST) and shipping is free and stated ships in 2-5 days usually. Then just checked again and stated guaranteed shipment by Xmas. Looks like they have been selling well online maybe by this afternoon they may be sold out!

My Best Buy store (Katy TX) didn't have but one poster of a Nexus S, didn't have any (even one to look at), and didn't know when they would get one.

Meh. I'm not gonna buy one until I can at least look at it. I'm also not gonna troll BB everyday to see if they are in.

OTOH I guess if it turns into a buggy nightmare, I won't be an early adapter, haha.

Overnight shipping......I ordered my Nexus S around 9am est on thursday morning, its now friday night and I have yet to receive anything letting me know the phone has even shipped.......its still 'processing' as far as I know.....good one bestbuy! Anybody else order their phone online???

God I miss the google store.....ordered my Nexus1+sexydock 4pm one night and had the phone in my hands by noon the following day.......

Quote Originally Posted by spacemanspiff33 View Post
    Overnight shipping......I ordered my Nexus S around 9am est on thursday morning, its now friday night and I have yet to receive anything letting me know the phone has even shipped.......its still 'processing' as far as I know.....good one bestbuy! Anybody else order their phone online???

God I miss the google store.....ordered my Nexus1+sexydock 4pm one night and had the phone in my hands by noon the following day.......
    You may miss the online store but that is the point of the nexus one that turned off allot of people cause they could not play with it before buying it. They had to just believe it was a good phone and we all know it’s an amassing phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spacemanspiff33 View Post

You may miss the online store but that is the point of the nexus one that turned off allot of people cause they could not play with it before buying it. They had to just believe it was a good phone and we all know it’s an amassing phone.
    I understand....but why couldn't they keep the google store open AND distribute it to retailers like bestbuy?? Apple has an online store... For me, and a lot of other people, the google store was *perfect*. Oh forgot to mention when I ordered my Nexus1 I also got badass engraving for free

Don't get me wrong, I love love love the fact theres a new Nexus available, I absolutely love my Nexus1 and cannot wait to have the S in my hands! I just don't much like bestbuy and happen to really miss the google store is all......

Great so I finally received an email from bestbuy, my Nexus S has been backordered! joy!!!! I ordered it an hour after launch and it took them 3 days to tell me 'ohhh its not in stock anymore'

Now I REALLY miss the google store.....

just did a quick browse of the best buy forums and looks like I wasn't the only one screwed over.....

I was really hoping we wouldn't have to have an 'iphone-ish' launch where the only way to get one in our hands is trolling the best buy store or waiting with our thumbs up our bum for the online orders to ship...but it seems we have

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links