Advantage of buying the unlocked Nexus S

This is a discussion on Advantage of buying the unlocked Nexus S within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; well since u mentioned that u got the unlimited loyalty with them so im guessing u havee been with t-mobile for a while so they ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Advantage of buying the unlocked Nexus S

well since u mentioned that u got the unlimited loyalty with them so im guessing u havee been with t-mobile for a while so they can grandfather ur plan for 20 instead of 30

Yes, I've been with them for a while, but I've only had the voice plan. Wonder if they will give me the loyalty rate for data as well. I'll call and see what they say.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by suchintha View Post
    Yes, I've been with them for a while, but I've only had the voice plan. Wonder if they will give me the loyalty rate for data as well. I'll call and see what they say.

Thanks.
    well just be nice while u talking to them and tell them about if they can grandfather ur plan and if doesn't work threatin them that u would cancel ur line. let me know how it goes

Quote Originally Posted by spitfire View Post
    Simple mobiles data is not unlimited its capped at 1gb.
    looks like they eased up on that:

Simple Mobile's UNLIMITED Plan: Data Cap

For what it is worth, I asked and here's the answer I got [phone number, my name, and my email address replaced with XXXXX and a few headers removed but otherwise a straight cut and paste preserving a spelling error]

From: "crazytalk@mysimplemobile.com" <crazytalk@mysimplemobile.com>
    To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:46:36 +0000
    Message-ID: <DD7D01BA6014D0408B4003B9286FCC062496E191@crazy>
    Subject: RE: Web Information Request

There is no cap. It is unlimited. The only way the data would be turned off is if we new tethering was going on because we do not allow it. Please read our terms and conditions about the data at mysimplemobile.com.

Simple Mobile

Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 8:28 AM
    To: crazytalk@mysimplemobile.com
    Subject: Web Information Request

Hi. I am a current Simple Mobile customer on your $60/month plan with unlimited data. phone number: XXXXXXXXXX

There is information on various forums that suggests that data usage on the unlimited plan is actually capped at 1GB and that after 1GB of usage, data will be shut off for the remainder of the month.

Is 1GB an actual cap on the unlimited data plan? Is there a different cap? Can you confirm this?

Thanks in advance,
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

WiFi is free. The sales rep was probably talking about T-Mobile hotspot, where you can pay to access the T-Mobile WiFi that is available in many public places like coffee shops and airports.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links