wtf. just got the nexus s and the gps doesn't work

This is a discussion on wtf. just got the nexus s and the gps doesn't work within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; well, this sucks. i just got the nexus s. gingerbread is awesome, phone succcckkkssss... the gps wouldn't work. i was driving in the car and ...

Thread: wtf. just got the nexus s and the gps doesn't work

wtf. just got the nexus s and the gps doesn't work

well, this sucks. i just got the nexus s. gingerbread is awesome, phone succcckkkssss... the gps wouldn't work. i was driving in the car and it kept saying that it can't find signal. restarted the phone and same issue. tried the samsung vibrant that someone had in the office and it found the signal immediately, but the nexus s can't. wtf. i'm so pissed. looks like i might be going back to my nexus one. anyone else have this problem?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I read an article that complained about the amount of time it took to get a GPS lock... apparently the galaxies have the same issue..

i am not experiencing this issue however.. i just used it now without a problem..

it turns out it was a problem with that particular phones gps sensor. i exchanged it and it the new phone works fine so far. gingerbread is really nice though. however, i wouldn't say that this phone is that much better than my nexus one.

My Nexus S picked up my location faster than my Nexus One.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links