Battery life observations..

This is a discussion on Battery life observations.. within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Unless thay come up with a longer lasting battery this phone is pretty much usless as it is. I took mine off charge at 4pm ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Battery life observations..

Unless thay come up with a longer lasting battery this phone is pretty much usless as it is. I took mine off charge at 4pm and it was dead by 11pm.

Doesnt Samsung read the forums??

Jeez

In fact, i switched off the 3G radio, i.e. enabled the 2G only option, and this saves a great deal of battery, and it is way enough speed to sync all account and run all notification updates.

And yes, i switch it back on when i want to download/upload pics, but generally it is also enough to read web news (using Dolphin and their Ad bloker plugin).

Switching the phone off altogether will save a huge amount of battery life. Taking the phone back to the shop will save me 450 quid as well..lol

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy12345 View Post
    Unless thay come up with a longer lasting battery this phone is pretty much usless as it is. I took mine off charge at 4pm and it was dead by 11pm.

Doesnt Samsung read the forums??

Jeez
    I'm telling you, it's the live wallpaper*. Switch it off, make do with a static backdrop.

(* If you've already done it, then in fact, its not the live wallpaper and you likely have a defective battery and/or phone...)

Yup, turned it off. I have come to realise a smart phone needs a smart operator. Maybe I should have stuck with my stupid phone....lol

It also partly depends on your area signal

Like for an example:

When Im at Town or anywhere common area in Singapore, my Carrier Singtel Signal is Strong and my Nexus S can last me more than the whole day (>12hours) of normal use (Calls, Message, E-mails, play around etc)

But when Im at my work place at Kranji area of the ending part of Singapore near Malaysia (Google it) My Nexus S 100% fully charge and after 2hrs, it drops to lass than 80% without using it!

LOL... I took the phone out of pf the leather case I purchsed and the phone lasts 3 times longer now. The case was pushing on the side button and the screen was on almost all the time.

Like I said.. smart phone, stupid operator...lol

When you buy a smart phone you need to complement it with a stupid one

With my nexus s, battery would 10% within 20 minutes. I decided to try a regular wallpaper instead of live and I have been on 92% for the last 4 hours so it was my live wallpaper causing mine

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Yeah it all these fantastic features you cant use. A bit like sitting in a ferrari in a trafic jam. About as much use as a chocolate fire guard

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links