Nexus S Touchscreen issues

This is a discussion on Nexus S Touchscreen issues within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; I just brought home my new Nexus S and I'm having a few issues with the touchscreen. Every couple of minutes, the lower right hand ...

Thread: Nexus S Touchscreen issues

Nexus S Touchscreen issues

I just brought home my new Nexus S and I'm having a few issues with the touchscreen. Every couple of minutes, the lower right hand portion of the touchscreen will stop working making it nearly impossible to use the keyboard. However, if I touch a key and then slide over to the delet key (for example) the screen works just fine. Anybody else experiencing these issues?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Dude... I can't exactly help you with this, but I can bring up the fact that the Samsung Captivate I used to own (I switched to the Nexus One) used to have touch screen issues whenever I had it plugged into it's charger. The keyboard would have trouble accepting my presses, ect. I'm not saying this to be offtopic, I'm thinking that Samsung might make faulty SAMOLED screens...

If we get faulty Nexus S screens, Nexus One screens that go out of whack, and Galaxy S screens with some of the same issues, what are we supposed to do? I want a screen as nice as my iPhone's.

That last part was just me ranting.. but seriously, I hope that your issues can be fixed, deepblue12.

Yes, I also had problems with my touch screen on the first day. After immediately bringing it back to Best Buy, they traded me to a new one and even let me keep the battery

Funny how they managed to scare me into buying the $10 wear/tear plan.

Also, I suggest being very careful with the application of protective screens. Many of them use liquids to keep the number of bubbles down. If you get that liquid into the earpiece or other holes, that could mess up the hardware as well. It's worth the $8 to have an employee put it on!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links