Nexus S or back to MT4G

This is a discussion on Nexus S or back to MT4G within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Sorry dude, I'm in China right now for business so I don't really have much time to be playing with CM atm, therefore I wouldn't ...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Nexus S or back to MT4G

Sorry dude, I'm in China right now for business so I don't really have much time to be playing with CM atm, therefore I wouldn't be able to tell you.....it was a ***** enough just GETTING the phone over here in the first place I cant wait to get CM on this bad boy tho!!

Ok well it was just to know cause I just rooted my phone so I don't think I'm going to flash an alpha just yet but I found it weird to have not seen a post about cm7 on nexus one.

Sheanzy as the OP I hope this post is not offensive as it was made to help me sort ideas in my head. Nothing else.

Dude random. I don't understand could u clarify

Thanks to both

What I said about cm7 is not really relevant in your question it was just like a side note while we were on the subject because cyanogen mod (cm) is a very popular ROM and I was wondering if we had the 7 on our nexus ones is all.

Hope this helps clarify.

Other than stock android and gingerbread if that's not enough it has the nexus name. The nexus means its Google's own and that's better than just stock android. The nexus family will be updated first without any carrier interference. The nexus owners know one thing our back covers all say the same thing Google not with google that is the key. The update road is named nexus highway all others grab a ticket and hope ur next

Couldn't have said it better myself...

Quote Originally Posted by spacemanspiff33 View Post
    They are both *great* phones, its entirely down to what is more important to the end user. Thats the beauty of android.....

Its sad to hear Samsung halt all Froyo 2.2 updates to Samsung Vibrant phone as there are bugs they couldn't fix. But then at the same time, where is my Gingerbread on my Nexus One?

Quote Originally Posted by eric0668 View Post
    Sheanzy as the OP I hope this post is not offensive as it was made to help me sort ideas in my head. Nothing else.

Dude random. I don't understand could u clarify

Thanks to both
    No your posting didn't offend me at all. Spaceman's disregard for an actual argument and personal attacks on 'stupid & retarded' lists is just a low form of character.

Hopefully the points made in all posts can help you decide on a phone. Regardless of which route you choose, you will have an excellent community behind you on each side of the spectrum.

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Hey Sheanzy, why did you not answer my question, I posted a video and everything on page 3?

Quote Originally Posted by EasyAndy View Post

So Sheanzy, are your saying that this (YouTube - Explore Nexus S: Gingerbread Connectivity) is a false statement made by google, or should you do some more fact checking?

The video was posted to YouTube on November 30th. The tethering charges is based upon the network in which you are on. You are using their data and their services, so it is based on the carrier rules/options.

Fact checking? I did.. That is why I posted a post from the Official Google Blog that was made public on DECEMBER 21 : Official Google Blog: Some cool Android tips and tricks

It clearly states:
    Turn your phone into a Wi-Fi hotspot: Go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > Tethering & Portable Hotspot. (You may have to pay extra for this feature.)
    There was no need to reply to your post because I already stated it. Don't counter act a post that is newer in terms of date added than the video you chose to put on here.

I DON'T GET CHARGED FOR TETHERING ON MY NEXUS ONE. You 'MAY' have to pay extra for this feather ( tethering/wifi hotspot ). If I were to tell AT&T I got a Nexus One instead of continuing on with my old iPhone plan, I would be capped and I would be charged tethering. It's all situational my man.

--> Ne:nexusx:uS One ROOTED

--> ...a Gingerbread ROM

- Our handicapped puppy -

*Follow me on Twitter

EASY ROOT + CUSTOM KERNEL FLASHING INSTRUCTIONS ----> HERE

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links