Touch screen problems

This is a discussion on Touch screen problems within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Sent my Nexus One back for touch screen issues. This is the 2nd time sending it in for work. They sent me a prepaid overnight ...

Thread: Touch screen problems

Touch screen problems

Sent my Nexus One back for touch screen issues. This is the 2nd time sending it in for work. They sent me a prepaid overnight air to send it in, they received it on Friday, received an E-Mail telling me it will arrive at my door tomorrow before 3 PM. I called them and asked what they did to fix the problem, They changed the complete mother board. That is a complete tear down of the device and installing new guts. I am thrilled, just in time to get my gingerbread update. Maybe they installed the update while it was there??? That would be great. I also bought the MyTouch 4G because I didn't like the cheap hardware in the Nexus S. The phone has nothing, very poor example of a Nexus labeled product. It kills me they called that Nexus. I think my Nexus One running gingerbread will have it all over the Nexus S.

THANK YOU HTC FOR A GREAT DEVICE.

PS sorry thought this was Nexus One forum

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You pretty much hit the nail on the head with that

This has to do with the Nexus S how???

It does somewhat because he is saying that the nexus one is still just as good as the nexus S. This is something that is a little hard to say in the forum now you’re not sure whether it should be in the nexus one or nexus S discussion. Maybe there should be a nexus general discussion as in just nexus phones period all of them (including future ones).

Please let me chime in I've owned a N1 from day one. I now have a NS.I never would have switched but I did and it was the right move here's why
    The N1 tiuchscreen issues are never going away I've been through 5 all ended up the same. The 3g issue and finally sad to say useless outdoors in sunlight.
    The NS though much lighter is actually built nicely. I got over the plastic feeling very quickly besides I got a nice case.
    I hate to say it but its been better across the board better screen and much better 3g.
    I have solid 3g at home where the N1 lives on edge. I have zero touch issues
    The N1 on test shows the touch screen which only has two touch points often gets confused. The NS handles 5 touch points seemingly without an issue.
    I would have stayed with my N1 but that screen issue was too much to bear but still is a great phone.
    I honestly will say if you have no issues stay with it but the NS truly has surpassed the N1 though I miss that track ball
    guys I loved my sexy nexy 1 but the NS is a beast though a little light in the ass lol

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links