Nexus S, Desire HD or HD7

This is a discussion on Nexus S, Desire HD or HD7 within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; I'm planning of getting one of these phones, nexus s, desire hd or hd7. i like the nexus s but the desire hd has a ...

Thread: Nexus S, Desire HD or HD7

Nexus S, Desire HD or HD7

I'm planning of getting one of these phones, nexus s, desire hd or hd7.
    i like the nexus s but the desire hd has a better camera and has htc sense.
    i like nexus s cuz its new and has a secondary camera.
    wat do u guys thing?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

NS will prob have a sense Rom at some point. If I were you I'd get the Nexus.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

all mobile phone cameras are crappy and its not that easy to tell them apart most of the time. Its why I smile when people focus on the 8mp phones. 8 mp just means it will be a bigger sub par picture.

The camera on the NS is just fine relative to mobile phones.

HD7 is nice but the screen seems a bit washed out, the colors are not vivid.. also the battery life on those big screen phones is complete ****..not to mention the HD7 is windows phone 7.. still too green for my taste

I would limit your options to Android phones and weigh if you like the "pure google" experience or sense

I honestly think at this point you should wait a little and check out some of LGs options .. the LG B looks INSANE

LG B | Android Phone Fans

If you dont want to wait, then youll be PLENTY happy with the NS... I know I am..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links