Played with a Nexus S

This is a discussion on Played with a Nexus S within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Since there is no "General Forum" for the Nexus S there's really nowhere to post this and I'm pretty sure my complaint will be met ...

Thread: Played with a Nexus S

Played with a Nexus S

Since there is no "General Forum" for the Nexus S there's really nowhere to post this and I'm pretty sure my complaint will be met with agreement here, so I decided to post this here.

One thing I noticed is that the bend in the glass is very uneven. In fact it was downright annoying when viewed from an angle because the glass was not even or flat in is very slight gradual curve. Since this was a display model i assume all of them will have this annoying attribute.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    There is a general forum. Its on the main forum page. Your thread has been moved into it.
    Androidfied.

Not that I really wanted it here...lol.

The curved glass is being touted as a feature of the phone, which is intended to make the phone more comfortable against your face. Haven't had a hands-on yet, so I can't say personally; but most of the reviews I've read say that it works in that regard.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links