Nexus S Videochat?

This is a discussion on Nexus S Videochat? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; With the frontface camera how does videochat or calling work? Is it just to other Nexus S phones like iPhone's FaceTime? Or does it do ...

Thread: Nexus S Videochat?

Nexus S Videochat?

With the frontface camera how does videochat or calling work? Is it just to other Nexus S phones like iPhone's FaceTime? Or does it do more like video skype, msn, etc?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I believe you need to have an application for this. The two that someone recommended to me were Tango and Fring.

My friend has an Iphone4 and said he has used Tango with a friend who has a Samsung Galaxy S and it worked better than Fring. Not sure if this is helpful. I plan to spend some time this weekend playing around with video chat.

Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Quote Originally Posted by NAZology View Post
    I believe you need to have an application for this. The two that someone recommended to me were Tango and Fring.

My friend has an Iphone4 and said he has used Tango with a friend who has a Samsung Galaxy S and it worked better than Fring. Not sure if this is helpful. I plan to spend some time this weekend playing around with video chat.
    Thanks I'll check out Tango

I believe tango is the only one that supports the ns so far. Ive been usin it with my fiancée an it works great

yes, tango works flawlessly after yesterdays update. both front and back cameras working fine.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links