E-mails must be refreshed, not automatically retrieved

This is a discussion on E-mails must be refreshed, not automatically retrieved within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; The first few days I used the phone everything worked fine. I received my e-mail notifications in real time. Now, I don't receive any notification ...

Thread: E-mails must be refreshed, not automatically retrieved

Exclamation E-mails must be refreshed, not automatically retrieved

The first few days I used the phone everything worked fine. I received my e-mail notifications in real time.

Now, I don't receive any notification and the way I check my e-mail is to open g-mail and refresh it. This isn't ideal for me and I know my settings are goofed up some how.

When I go into Settings> Accounts & Sync> Sync is off for my Gmail and Facebook. But I receive facebook notifications in real time so I'm not sure if this area in settings is simply to synchronize contacts?

What do I have to do to get push e-mails? Or notifications right away without having to refresh? I appreciate the help.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links