New nexus s user questions/problems

This is a discussion on New nexus s user questions/problems within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello all, just picked up my new nexus s this afternoon and there are a few things I cannot figure out. First, when plugged into ...

Thread: New nexus s user questions/problems

New nexus s user questions/problems

Hello all, just picked up my new nexus s this afternoon and there are a few things I cannot figure out. First, when plugged into my computer the phone charges-but the installation wizard says it cannot install hardware because it cannot find software. Also will not sync with gmail. Accesses the web but gmail says I have the wrong password (still works on my laptop). Anyway I am sure it is all user error but this is my first smart phone and I don't know what to do next. Any help or insight is greatly appreciated....Thanks, Don

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ok well this is very strange without telling me what it is can you tell me if your password has any apostrophes and such because that was an issue with mine when I set it up I was using an apostrophe but for some reason it did not work with the phone so I just changed my password an problem solved. As for it not finding the software what version of windows are you running this could be an issue.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links