Is there ann Alarm that switches the Nexus S on

This is a discussion on Is there ann Alarm that switches the Nexus S on within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi people, On my olde LG I could set the alarn for say 07:00, switch the fone off at night & in the morning the ...

Thread: Is there ann Alarm that switches the Nexus S on

Is there ann Alarm that switches the Nexus S on

Hi people,
    On my olde LG I could set the alarn for say 07:00, switch the fone off at night & in the morning the fone would come on & sound the alarm.
    The Nexus S does not

Is there an Alarm App that will switch the fone on & sound the alarm when is'd due

Merry Xmas to all - Rob

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No sorry rob there is no such app the phone will not turn itself on, on its own it cannot but why do you need to have it off in the first place.

Hi,
    So when I go to sleep no one can wake me up ??
    I am a light sleeper & have the radio on very low in the background & you sometimes get the loud noise when the fone is talking\syncing with the netwrk & that jolts me awake

Thanx anyway

PS some1 suggested putting it in aeroplane mode so I will not get any calls etc to disturb me & the alarm will come on

Thanx again - Regards Rob

There is an app called mute. That will mute everything but the alarm. That is what I use. Your messages will come through and calls too but no vibration or sound
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links