Battery Question

This is a discussion on Battery Question within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey Folks - Just got my nexus s today and was going to charge it. I noticed there are 2 bumpy lines that go down ...

Thread: Battery Question

Battery Question

Hey Folks - Just got my nexus s today and was going to charge it. I noticed there are 2 bumpy lines that go down on the back of the battery. Is this normal? Just wasn't sure and wanted ot make sure everything was alright

Thanks in advance

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Battery issues

I too have battery issues; I cannot get the battery to charge 100%, it stops at 96-97% and shows "fully charged". I am aware that the charger is calibrated to prevent overcharging and this may in fact be normal. Does anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by LePrior22 View Post
    Hey Folks - Just got my nexus s today and was going to charge it. I noticed there are 2 bumpy lines that go down on the back of the battery. Is this normal? Just wasn't sure and wanted ot make sure everything was alright

Thanks in advance
    Judging by the amount of time it took someone to say something I will guess that this is not normal I only have a nexus one so I can't help you there.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5448nash View Post
    I too have battery issues; I cannot get the battery to charge 100%, it stops at 96-97% and shows "fully charged". I am aware that the charger is calibrated to prevent overcharging and this may in fact be normal. Does anyone know?
    Have you tried charging your phone your phone off over night that is what I do with my nexus one and the phone is 100% in the morning. Although I will just say that I read in an article that to avoid damages to your phone within 10 min of the phone being on the phone is down 10% so there really is no difference.

Thanks

Thanks for your replies, I am new to the forum thing and don't understand exactly how to post and reply yet. I have not tried charging my S overnight with it off I usually need to leave it on because I am receive calls at night. But I will try that tonight. Thanks again.

Your welcome and I have no idea how you can stand answering your phone at night if my phone went off at night I think I would throw it... that is a good reason to turn it off at night:D

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links