Nexus S on Rogers

This is a discussion on Nexus S on Rogers within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, the Rogers forum is classified under Nexus One so I posted here. Anyway, does anyone know of ...

Thread: Nexus S on Rogers

Nexus S on Rogers

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, the Rogers forum is classified under Nexus One so I posted here. Anyway, does anyone know of what APN I put in for data and MMS or a combo APN that does work?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Should be the same settings you used in your Nexus One. Sorry I was on fido so I cant say for sure....I noticed in your avatar it says you will be switching to Wind, I myself just did that last night (from fido to wind) in order to be able to use 3g with the Nexus S (Currently you will get edge at best on the rogers network with the Nexus S) and because they have the $40 unlimited everything plan. Hell of a good deal, and they are only offering it until the 31st, I say forget about the APN settings for robbers and get all up with Wind!

Quote Originally Posted by spacemanspiff33 View Post
    Should be the same settings you used in your Nexus One. Sorry I was on fido so I cant say for sure....I noticed in your avatar it says you will be switching to Wind, I myself just did that last night (from fido to wind) in order to be able to use 3g with the Nexus S (Currently you will get edge at best on the rogers network with the Nexus S) and because they have the $40 unlimited everything plan. Hell of a good deal, and they are only offering it until the 31st, I say forget about the APN settings for robbers and get all up with Wind!
    Thank you. I am waiting for Wind to come to Niagara Falls

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links