Screen auto rotate

This is a discussion on Screen auto rotate within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; I am afraid that you have to do factory reset. It is the best option so far. I wish they would do an update to ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Screen auto rotate

I am afraid that you have to do factory reset. It is the best option so far. I wish they would do an update to fix it

This is a strange one mine locked on landscape once 3 weeks ago but I have been trying to reproduce the fault and can't even using sky map!

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

well after the factory set, it remained for a while without any problems and now it is coming and going

are you serious?

Are you telling me that a factory reset is the only way to fix things in an Android platform? Something HAS to be done about this. Every time a reset is done I end up loosing something Ii have paid for. Usually not an application itself but something pirchased within the app. I dont have the time or the money to continue reseting my phone and backing it up and restoreing. Its getting old. I am all for the things that any digital device brings to your life but when it consumes more time to "repair" than it gives back in enhancing the quality of my busy life..................Do apple users have this much trouble?

Oh and my nexus s wont auto rotate either and I have never had sky maps or earth installed. Google is my homepage and my contacts (and thats only because I have no choice)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links