Tones on Nexus S

This is a discussion on Tones on Nexus S within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; How do you make your own custom ringtones and store them in your Nexus S? I tried Ringdroid, but it won't work without an SD ...

Thread: Tones on Nexus S

Tones on Nexus S

How do you make your own custom ringtones and store them in your Nexus S? I tried Ringdroid, but it won't work without an SD card.

I would also like to know how to change my notification tone to a custom one as well.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm using Ringdroid on my Nexus S with no issues. It allowed me to cut pieces of .mp3s for my call and notification tones. If that isn't working you can always make them on your computer and then drop them into the ringtone folder on your phone via usb

Quote Originally Posted by Eviscerator View Post
    I'm using Ringdroid on my Nexus S with no issues. It allowed me to cut pieces of .mp3s for my call and notification tones. If that isn't working you can always make them on your computer and then drop them into the ringtone folder on your phone via usb
    Hi I have just bought Nexus S yesterday and I would like to copy one of my custom MP3 to the device, may i know which folder should i drop to ?

I created a music folder on my phone. Your phone will auto detect the mp3's.

If you want to use it as ringtone or notification, find the ringtone or notification folders and drop 'em into it.

Posted from my sweet Nexus One on GB via Hit'n'Yak

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links