Does your nexus s come with a case like the nexus one did?

This is a discussion on Does your nexus s come with a case like the nexus one did? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; my nexus one came with a case. just got my nexus s but there's no phone case included. am i missing something? thx....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does your nexus s come with a case like the nexus one did?

Does your nexus s come with a case like the nexus one did?

my nexus one came with a case.

just got my nexus s but there's no phone case included. am i missing something?

thx.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Noooo unfortunately that case was an HTC thing I'm thinking does not come with the Nexus S....I absolutely love that sleeve, I used it with my Nexus one, then my HTC Aria and now am using it with my Nexus S. Hopefully you still have yours!!!

hmm interesting point. Ya know, thinking back to when the Nexus One came out... They were extremely proud of their hardware. I remember all these interesting videos of how they were testing the hardware to last practically forever. Too bad we didn't see that kind of development this time around. Although I am certainly NOT disappointed with my Nexus S

See videos for hardware reference:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1sz5c-R9h0&feature=channel[/ame]

:eek: I would hate to see my phone go through that stuff I almost couldn't watch especially the bend test I mean just :eek: Oh well I guess they have to make sure these things are built to last.

As much as I absolutely LOVE my Nexus S.....that video really made me miss my 'one'....

I especially miss having POWER OVERWHELMING engraved on the back.....sigh....god mode all day long.......

Quote Originally Posted by Dude Random21 View Post
    :eek: I would hate to see my phone go through that stuff I almost couldn't watch especially the bend test I mean just :eek: Oh well I guess they have to make sure these things are built to last.
    haha yeah somehow I can't imagine putting my Nexus S through these tests and getting anything close to the same results :P

...and yeah that bend test is painful to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by spacemanspiff33 View Post
    As much as I absolutely LOVE my Nexus S.....that video really made me miss my 'one'....

I especially miss having POWER OVERWHELMING engraved on the back.....sigh....god mode all day long.......
    Ha! That's a good engraving! I couldn't think of What to get on mine, so I left it blank lol.

"Terrible terrine damage!"

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DumbUglyDragon View Post

Ha! That's a good engraving! I couldn't think of What to get on mine, so I left it blank lol.

"Terrible terrine damage!"

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    haha yaaaaa I stared at the engraving page for about an hour before finally deciding 'eff it, lets go with starcraft'....can NEVER go wrong with starcraft XD

Super Moderator AndroidIsTheTruth's Avatar
    I wonder what stress test was done on the NS.
    Androidfied.

Noooo unfortunately that case was an HTC thing I'm thinking does not come with the Nexus S....I absolutely love that sleeve, I used it with my Nexus one, then my HTC Aria and now am using it with my Nexus S. Hopefully you still have yours!!!
    I saved mine. It fits not bad

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links