Nexus S back button freeze

This is a discussion on Nexus S back button freeze within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey guys, Sometimes when I press the back button, it freezes (i.e. it doesn't flash) as if I'm still holding on to it, and the ...

Thread: Nexus S back button freeze

Nexus S back button freeze

Hey guys,

Sometimes when I press the back button, it freezes (i.e. it doesn't flash) as if I'm still holding on to it, and the screen will also freeze. It lasts for about 5 seconds before it comes back again. does anyone have the same problem? Is this a hardware or a software issue?

Many thanks,
    Henry

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by raaraa View Post
    Hey guys,

Sometimes when I press the back button, it freezes (i.e. it doesn't flash) as if I'm still holding on to it, and the screen will also freeze. It lasts for about 5 seconds before it comes back again. does anyone have the same problem? Is this a hardware or a software issue?

Many thanks,
    Henry
    Also having this problem on my third handset. Had this same problem on my first handset only it affected the home button. I have been talking to Samsung support on Twitter and I suggest you do the same. I started a thread on XDA about the issue and many other people are experiencing it. See here:
    [VIDEO] Home and Back button capacitive defect? - xda-developers

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links