Issues with customixed ringtones

This is a discussion on Issues with customixed ringtones within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; so the nexus s have been really acting weired on me after i set special ringtone for some contacts alarm clock and even the default ...

Thread: Issues with customixed ringtones

Issues with customixed ringtones

so the nexus s have been really acting weired on me after i set special ringtone for some contacts alarm clock and even the default ringtone after i reboot my phone everything gets changed on its own so i have to reset every single one of them , anyone having this issue i never had it with my nexus one

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Do you have a missed event notification app installed? I was having the same issue on my Nexus S with my call and notification ringtones, but it seemed to start when I installed the Missed Reminder app. I uninstalled that one and tried Easy Reminder but had the same issue. After a call, message or power cycle the notifications would randomly change to something else. I uninstalled Easy Reminder and haven't the problem again. Of course, now I keep missing calls and messages because I work with power tools and can't always hear or feel the vibration.

I'm also having no luck with my own ringtones.
    Put a few in a folder called ringtones, set one for all phone calls and then a specific one for a particular contact.
    When they phone it plays a random track from my Music folder !!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links