Nexus S,hard reset or recovery?!?

This is a discussion on Nexus S,hard reset or recovery?!? within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; My phone is locked and i dont know how to do hard reset and recovery to wipe everything from it including the password?!? Please Help!!! ...

Thread: Nexus S,hard reset or recovery?!?

Nexus S,hard reset or recovery?!?

My phone is locked and i dont know how to do hard reset and recovery to wipe everything from it including the password?!?

Please Help!!!
    Thank youuuu...

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

Why do you need to do that you need to wipe it because you don't know the password or because you want to wipe it and you don't know the password anyway?

Because i found it and i want to use it and its locked with a password....i enter to recovery mode,but i dont know what to do after...HELP!

Ok I can help you and so can pretty much everyone else on this forum but don't you think you should try and return the phone to whoever it belongs two instead of just keeping it? I know if I lost my phone I would be pretty pist I mean there is actually a member of this forum that lost his phone and had no means of recovering it but this guy who is the original owner of the phone you have might have lookout or something similar installed so if you keep the phone and do the wipe then he loses the 530$ this costs.

C'mon men,would u try to return 530$,if there is 4million people in your city.....please dont lecture me,i would give it back if someone was searching for it,nobody didnt search for it and i didnt give it back,why should i,so please if you want to help me ,help,if you dont then dont lecture me about right and wrong...You do know situation where i found the phone,so stay away from returning the phone....thank you...(P.S. Sorry if my english is bad)

Ok but the reason I really don't want you to hard reset the phone is because if you do that it will remove all the apps including the ones that might help the guy recover his phone.

Ok men,please go and work to the Samsung RED CROSS....jesus christ....OMG!

Ok man I'm done with this I mean can someone else please either tell him how to do this if they don't care about that other guy who is stuck without a phone or back me up cause I'm done with this thread bye

haha, funny thread. I heard the NS makes a good door stop. I'll be Fing pissed if I lost my NS. Give the phone to the carrier its registered with (take the back off and see the sim card). How the hell did you find it anyway?

Haha...closed thread. We will not advocate nor support theft here. kthxbye.

Ads