some app will not install on my Nexus S

This is a discussion on some app will not install on my Nexus S within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi I've had my Nexus S for a week now and by and large am very happy with it. Recently I noticed that some apps ...

Thread: some app will not install on my Nexus S

some app will not install on my Nexus S

Hi I've had my Nexus S for a week now and by and large am very happy with it.

Recently I noticed that some apps from the market will not install after downloading, for example, the Pubtran London app.

the app always show it's being currently downloaded, and when I check the About tab, it says that 100% has been downloaded, but it will not launch into install.

There are quite few app which I tried to install but also had this problem. I would be grateful if anyone has experience the same issue and has advice to resolve this problem. thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have seen same problem last night while installing Angry birds, it seems that some programs still don't understand internal partitions phone is using, after several tries i was able to see a message momentarily stating that i have not enough space to install the program, however when installing newer Angry birds seasons, program was able to understand the space allocation and installed flawlessly.

hi thanks, I have just found a work-around for this problem.

everytime an app would not install, I just go into manage apps and clear the Market cache. Once the cache is cleared, app can be installed with no problem.

let me try that

nice find, it worked. Thanks

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links