Pictures/videos disappear

This is a discussion on Pictures/videos disappear within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; Why is it that some pictures and videos taken by the phone camera disappear seemingly randomly. I did notice that it may be related to ...

Thread: Pictures/videos disappear

Question Pictures/videos disappear

Why is it that some pictures and videos taken by the phone camera disappear seemingly randomly. I did notice that it may be related to carrier signal level. In my office I get a weak signal and I notice pics missing. At home on WiFi, the pics are all there. If this is by design, what is the logic for which pics are not shown in the gallery and which are? What determines when they're available?

Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

the pictures are stored on sd, so the signal have nothing to do with it. It seem that sometimes, the access to the sd takes longer or in some case the access seem to be stopped. They dont disappear, the phone has trouble accessing the sd. When it happens, i go back to desktop, put the phone to sleep and wake.. (just like touchscreen issue)

maybe the cache being to loaded causes that ? try clearing some of it and see the diff.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links