Nexus S Hardware Issue

This is a discussion on Nexus S Hardware Issue within the Nexus S forums, part of the Google Phones category; hey guys, i saw a video form Youtude and shows an issue, did you guys have same problem? my NS is on shipping. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6xlFWMHyy4]YouTube - ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus S Hardware Issue

Nexus S Hardware Issue

hey guys,

i saw a video form Youtude and shows an issue, did you guys have same problem? my NS is on shipping.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6xlFWMHyy4]YouTube - Nexus S Hardware Issue[/ame]

may i post the video link right here? if dont allow to please inform me, thx!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

well, steve jobs says, "just avoid holding it in that way!" LOL!

yeah... may be you right nw387, but i just wondering anyone have the same problem or just a special cases?

i think this is a big problem if every NS has this issue

Nope not having that issue at all...

Nexus S button problems...

Quote Originally Posted by mgn View Post
    hey guys,

i saw a video form Youtude and shows an issue, did you guys have same problem? my NS is on shipping.

YouTube - Nexus S Hardware Issue

may i post the video link right here? if dont allow to please inform me, thx!
    Don't have this issue but did return my first Nexus S when the lower-left located BACK button started operating erratically. (i.e. same general problem area that appears in your video). Replacement phone, no issues yet.

Btw, I'm finding in general that the 4-buttons on the phone's base hyper-sensitive and somewhat disruptive. While using the Swype keyboard for instance, the faintest brush of the base by knuckle or thumb, switches out from say, the email app to the desktop or whatever. Darn annoying.

Nope, don't have that issue.

So, this is just a special cases, hope my phone haven't any of those problems, my phone still on shipping.

no such problem.

though i have another issue, not sure if it's hardware or software, but it's obvious in my case that the nexus s gps performs lower than my nexus one.

Quote Originally Posted by nw387 View Post
    no such problem.

though i have another issue, not sure if it's hardware or software, but it's obvious in my case that the nexus s gps performs lower than my nexus one.
    i have an iPad which i used as GPS when i travel in Taiwan, response time is good and smooth when move along the highway, if my NS comes, i will compare two device to evaluate the GPS performance.

nop
    but i have an WiFi no signal problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links